Saturday, January 2, 2016

January


Well I can't believe that I haven't blogged since September.  To me that says that life has been too busy and full of fun to sit behind a computer.

I have missed catching up with all of you out there so I hope to be able to make a few post in 2016.

Happy New Year to all of you that may still be out there.  I think blogging has become a thing of the past in this fast paced world of instant posting on IG and FB. 

I started this little blog in May of 2009  it seems like ages ago.  I was a new mom, longing to connect with people.  I made some amazing friends and it also ripped friends from my life.   This month is a fresh slate.  Removing all that was negative.  Maybe that is why I havent blogged in ages too.  I hated logging in and seeing feeds that I no longer wanted popping up.  Thankfully I was able to fix that today by removing over 50 accounts from my feed. 
Keeping those that really care or have blogs that have a meaning. 

Things are going good here as we continue to homeschool, WOW what a difference it has made in all of our lives.  Tucker the dog is now well on his way to becoming the boys service dog, and I am finally balancing motherhood, schoolteacher and crafting business woman...plus finding time for making new friends. 

Not only did I clean house on this little blog but in our life and home too.
More on that to come for another January post.

Cheers to all for 2016  wishing you all a great start on this new journey. 

2 comments:

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

I am happy to hear life is going so well for you, Amy! Wishing you a happy and creative 2016!

Julie said...

Oohh Sooo good to see your post pop up my friend. Gorgeous photo of you all at the top ... gosh look how little B has grown. Sorry I cant stop calling him little B when in fact, he is getting to be Big B. Happy New Year my friend to you & your beautiful family x x x x x